Within the context of the adoption of the Consolidated Law on Processing of Personal Data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), Prynet is able to make a truly comprehensive service to its customers, consisting of separate packages:
A. Privacy Basic (PB)
Suitable for companies that deal with sensitive and/or judicial proceedings without the aid of electronic instruments or that may be included in the measure of simplification of the Goverment and by the Privacy Authority
B. Privacy Advanced (PA)
Suitable for companies that deal with sensitive and/or judicial proceedings with the aid of electronic instruments
- Drafting of the Model on the processing of data (ex DPS);
- Analysis and preparation of Letters of Appointment to persons intervening in the treatment of data, containing management procedures for different categories of employees;
- Preparation of Informative to set for employees and third parties;
- Analysis of the contractual terms and adapting them to the specific privacy required by law;
- Analysis and adaptation of policies for the security of the website;
- Drafting of ICT Regulation;
- Application of the measure on system administrators.
C. Privacy Consultant (PC)
Suitable for companies that deal with sensitive and/or judicial proceedings with the aid of electronic instruments and in need of external consultant as Head of Security
This solution package includes the Advanced Privacy (PA) in addition to the external consultant of the owner of the data.
D. Privacy IT (PIT)
Each individual package can be completed in the form Privacy IT (PIT), which provides, inter alia, a technical inspection required to:
- Identify the various Asset present (HW, SW);
- Identify potential threats;
- Based on the analysis of threats to determine the level of vulnerability;
- Analysis of the level of vulnerability will determine, in general terms, the level of risk exposure of the structure;
Our staff, after providing authorization to proceed with access to various data and tools (networks, routers, modems, switches included), will check the flow of information and, for each service, it will access to individual machines for detailed analysis.
For each machine, a tool will be launched to allow you to record information and then to be able to process the report overall analytical, differentiated per sector and single machine
E. Privacy Public Administration (PPA)
A special package has been developed to meet the needs of both local and central public administration and, as is well known, a further compliance is required, such as the Regulations for the treatment of sensitive and judicial data, through which citizens can have a clear vision of how their data are processed.